Crush ice cubes using your # 53 Ice Crusher.
Crush the mint leaves with a pestle and add the crushed ice, sugar, tequila and lemon juice to the glass.
Fill with crushed ice if necessary and mix the ingredients.
1. To start, cut your watermelon into cubes and squeeze your lemons.
2. Remove the leaves from the rosemary sprigs and chop them roughly.
3. Add the watermelon, lemon juice, rosemary and sugar to a blender and blend for about 30 seconds.
4. Filter the mixture to remove all the rosemary and pulp from the watermelon.
5. In a jug, mix the Smirnoff cup with your watermelon mixture to create your punch. (1/3 - 2/3)
6. Crush ice cubes using your #53 Ice Crusher.
Pour half a cup of your punch mixture on ice, cover with sparkling water and add an extra sprig of rosemary for garnish.
1. Juice all the ingredients (except chia seeds and ice cubes) with your cold press juicer NUTRISANTOS™ 65.
2. Pour the juice in your blender, add the remaining ingredients, and blend until smooth.
1. Soak your almonds in water overnight and rince.
2. Pour the almonds with the water in your cold press juicer.
3. Blend the almond milk with the other ingredients in your belnder until smooth.
1. Squeeze the lemon with your citrus juicer.
2. Juice the remaining ingredients with your cold press juicer NUTRISANTOS™ 65.
3. Pour everything in a blender and blend until smooth.